(UPDATE) Announcement For [Lucky Fish] + Chapters




Announcement Regarding [The General's Wife is Mr. Lucky],



Recently, it has come to my attention that a certain translation website have gotten a bit trigger-happy with their paywall locks, and have locked this novel at c25, way earlier than where I've picked up. This scummy practice, along with abhorrent translation quality, have basically rendered the novel unreadable. 


As such, I've taken it upon myself to re-translate the novel from the very beginning. Although the earlier chapters are quite short, there's a lot of them, so I have a lot of catching up to do. If there's any mistake or any comments/concerns about the translation, please DM me in the contact form. 


I will post them in batches whenever they're available. 


Thank you for your patience and understanding. 


-------------------------------------------------------------


Below are links to the chapters, although you can also find them on the Novel page of this website.









--------------------------------------------------------------



Comments

  1. but NU will, you can be sure of that. one, they'll accept a chapter if it is from 'existing translator, and that's you, two, the other translator is no longer 'active' by their standard, three, by locking from c25, they no longer have 30 required chapters. at least from my understanding of their policy, being a novel continuer myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see, thanks. I don't peruse the forums so I don't really know much about their rules, but I saw that they've updated so that's great. (^ _ ^)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Found Myself Pregnant After Becoming an Omega Chapter 1

I Found Myself Pregnant After Becoming an Omega 02

I Found Myself Pregnant After Becoming An Omega 3